High-Quality Dental Implants in Woodbridge
Whether you have a single missing tooth or an entire arch of missing teeth, it can negatively impact your quality of life in more ways than one. Dental implants may be the perfect solution for you if you're tired of having reduced oral functionality and your self-confidence weakened by missing teeth. At NOVA Periodontics & Dental Implants, we proudly offer extensive Woodbridge dental implant services ranging from placement to pretreatment.
A hallmark of our practice is that we strive to make you feel comfortable and relaxed during your visits. From answering your questions to accommodating your requests, you can rest assured that we focus just as much on you as we do on your smile. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment and find out how we can give you the functional and beautiful smile of your dreams!
CALL US: (703) 730-2931 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Our Unique Approach to Dental Implants
When you visit our practice for the first time, our periodontist will begin by asking you questions about your smile. How long have you had missing teeth? Have you worn traditional dentures in the past? From there, we'll conduct an extensive oral exam using cutting-edge technology like CBCT scanners to get a better look at your teeth, gums, muscles, and nerves.
Once we determine that dental implants are right for you, we'll establish how many you require and use computer-guided surgery and digital workflows to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the placement process. Finally, we'll work with your general dentist to create and place the restoration of your choosing, like crowns and dentures.
Helping Prepare Your Smile
At NOVA Periodontics & Dental Implants, we're proud to offer an extensive selection of pretreatment options provided in-house by our periodontal team. If our periodontist determines that one or multiple pretreatments may be necessary for you to successfully receive your dental implants, we'll work to make your overall experience as stress-free as possible.
Our excellent pretreatment services include:
- Extractions: Our periodontal team never wants to unnecessarily remove your natural teeth if they're still in good condition. However, if your teeth are damaged and removing them would help make way for your dental implants, our office can perform the extraction.
- Bone grafts: A crucial component to successful dental implant placement and retention is that there's enough healthy jawbone for the implant to secure. If you have a weak or brittle jawbone, our periodontist can perform a bone graft to reinforce the area that needs it.
- Sinus lifts: A sinus lift is like a bone graft, except it takes bone material and places it on the upper portion of your smile. By lifting your maxillary sinus, the procedure creates more room for your dental implant.
- Gum disease treatment: One of the more common reasons that individuals can't receive dental implants is because of gum disease. The disease creates pockets in your gums that make securing implant posts difficult. Our periodontist and their team can provide you with effective gum disease treatment so that your gums are healthy and ready for implants.
Meeting Your Extensive Restorative Needs
Although we don't directly provide implant-supported restorations, our periodontal team will work closely with your dentist to determine which restoration you need. Implant-supported restorations are secured on top of your dental implants for effective and permanent tooth replacement. Some of the most popular restorations we regularly work with include:
- Crowns: A dental implant crown is a dental restoration that replaces a single missing tooth. Dental implant crowns are popular for their durability and natural appearance, which helps them blend in with your remaining smile. They're also a versatile restoration choice and can serve as your front teeth or back molars.
- Bridges: Implant-supported bridges offer you a way to replace up to three missing teeth in a row. Like a traditional bridge, this restorative option is anchored by crowns on either end of the appliance for a secure and comfortable fit. In addition, bridges prevent your remaining teeth from shifting out of place.
- Dentures: If you're looking for a way to replace an entire arch of missing teeth, implant-supported dentures may be for you. By using multiple implant posts, we can secure dentures in place for either your upper or lower sets of teeth. Implant-supported Dentures mimic your smile and can drastically improve its functionality.
- All-on-4®: All-on-4 dental implants are like implant-supported dentures. However, one of the crucial differences is that All-on-4 uses state-of-the-art technology to use fewer implant posts to secure your dentures in place. By changing the angle of your dental implants, up to four posts can create a sturdy hold on your restoration.
Woodbridge Dental Implants for You
At NOVA Periodontics & Dental Implants, our staff is here to help you get the smile you deserve. We provide high-quality dental implant placement and pretreatments. We look forward to meeting you and learning how our Woodbridge dental implants are right for you. Call us today to book your next appointment with our skilled and friendly periodontist!
CALL US: (703) 730-2931 REQUEST APPOINTMENT